About the Role
We're looking for qualified, experienced arborists (including climbing, utility, etc.) to move to New Zealand to undertake and/or coordinate various aspects of tree and vegetation works.
- Undertake tree removal and trimming
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Accurately complete paperwork
You have a demonstrated health and safety focus, ensuring your own and others' safety at all times. The ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines, and be flexible and reliable will see you excel in New Zealand. You're able to work alone or as part of a team as required and are competent in using relevant software/programmes to record inspections.
Being ISA Arbor Qualified/Certified is extremely beneficial! Other certifications/experience that will benefit you in New Zealand include Site Traffic Management, First Aid, and site safety knowledge.
- Relevant arborist qualification essential (e.g. the equivalent of a New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture Services (Arboriculture) Level 4)
- Practical experience including chainsaw and EWP knowledge and experience
- Driver's license and ability to drive a manual vehicle
- A good level of physical fitness
What's on Offer
- Permanent roles for AEWV holders
- Temporary roles for WHV holders
- Full-time hours
- Earn up to NZD40 per hour!
- Visa assistance (AEWV or WHV)
- Relocation help including finding accommodation, airport pickup, setting up bank accounts and tax etc.
How to Apply
Send us your CV/resume along with contactable work references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.