We need Forklift Operators to join our client's busy warehouse in the Selwyn area.
If you currently hold a forklift certificate, fantastic; if you don't have one yet, we'll help you get it.
About the Role
This role is a full-time (preferably) position working day shifts between Monday to Saturday with flexibility for hours, and a competitive pay rate of $22-26 per hour, based on your experience. We can offer ongoing casual placements, with opportunities for permanent roles for the right applicant.
- Operate a forklift
- Dispatch outgoing goods
- Some manual handling and heavy lifting – up to 20kg
A strong work ethic, good communication skills, a can-do attitude, and an eagerness to learn are necessary. You're physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg. You have a current driver's license and reliable transport to get to work and back. You either have a current OSH forklift certificate or the desire to obtain it.
- Reliable – will show up to every shift on time
- Able to lift up to 20 kg
- Will pass a pre-employment drug testâââââ
What's on Offer
- $22-$26 per hour, based on your experience and OSH cert status
- PPE provided
- Flexibility to choose the shifts you want
- The chance to gain valuable forklift operating experience in a great work environment
How to Apply
If this position sounds like you and you want to join a company with modern, clean facilities and friendly staff, apply online today!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.