About the Role
Our client has lots of projects on the go in the landscaping and grounds maintenance industry. You'll work in teams performing general grounds maintenance tasks such as weed eating, hand weeding, spraying, planting, and other physical labouring tasks.
Applicants who pass the initial interview stage will attend a half-hour practical interview on-site. This allows both you and our client to determine if the role is for you.
- Perform grounds maintenance tasks
- Use hand and powered garden tools
You must have a can-do attitude, be passionate about environmental work, and not be afraid of working hard outside in any weather, rain, hail, or shine! Being flexible is beneficial as the day's plan sometimes changes to suit the conditions.
There may be some travel from time to time to places like Kaikoura, so you need to be open to the odd job away from the Christchurch area.
Experience with this sort of work is beneficial but not required, as long as you're confident using tools like weed eaters safely.
- Restricted driver's license required (Full license preferred)
- Fit and able to perform physical work for 9-hour shifts
- Able to attend a half-hour practical interview on-site
- Clean criminal record and able to pass a drug test
What's On Offer
- $24/hour, starting rate
- 8% holiday pay
- Monday to Friday hours
- A great crew to work with
- Ongoing contracts with the possibility of permanent contracts for hard workers
How to Apply
Send your CV/resume and contactable references to us today!
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.